Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Tennis Widow

I just thought I would post about being Husband-less for the past 5 going on 6 weeks. Tyson is at A&M Tennis Camp doing what he loves...coaching tennis!! And as happy as I am that he is loving his job, I miss him... We have only been married 8 months, but I am realizing how much I depend on his presence. He is so wonderful and I enjoy him just "being around". I am so ready for him to be home with me!

We are also, HOPEFULLY, moving next weekend (the 26th). We will see if that actually happens. But I am planning this move by myself since Tyson isn't here...kind of rough. He has LOTS of stuff to go through... My mom says that when I am married for a little longer, I won't care, and will just throw stuff away and get rid of his stuff...haha... So right now I am living with a house full of boxes...kitchen packed up... nothing on the walls or shelves...the house looks really sad. I am ready to be "HOME" and settled in our new house.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey jana! i just found your blog and i love it! i'm gonna add it to our little "blogroll" if that's okay :) i'd love to stay updated!! hope all is well and CONGRATS on the new house- we'd love to see pictures!