Wednesday, July 9, 2008

New House Blues #2.....

So yesterday was my wonderful husbands birthday!!! He turned the big 2-7. WOO WOO!!! However, he is at tennis camp and got to spend his day working in the hot sun with a bunch of screaming adolescents!! I on the other hand went to take a look at the progress of our new house. I was very excited to see the paint on the ceilings and trim. Also, the bathroom cabinets are painted. They were staining the kitchen cabinets when I came in, and as beautiful as they looked, I was sure that this wasn't the stain color I picked out. I contacted our builder and real estate agent to let them know about the stain. Needless to say, they have put the wrong stain on the cabinets!! LOVELY!! Just add it to my list of why I don't want to build a home again. This has been a very trying and discouraging process. I am meeting today, very soon, with the real estate agent and hopefully builder to discuss options. What fun!! Pray that I don't hurt someone during this whole homebuilding process!!

~Jana

No comments: