Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th!!

Today we are headed "home" to Granbury for the 4th. I say "home" because my parents have just recently moved away from Eastland. But we have moved so many times, "home" is where ever the parents are living. This is Tyson's first time to see my parents new home. And we don't know how to get there :) haha :) Well, we know ho to get to Granbury, but they live in Pecan Plantation and we have to come in the back entrance, but I know how to get to the house from the front entrance.... which is way out of the way from where we will be coming into town. It will be an adventure. I LOVE Granbury on the 4th. They have all these fun festivities and the square has lots of vendors set up. It will be so much fun. I hope everyone has a happy and safe 4th weekend!

~Jana

No comments: