Wednesday, July 2, 2008

blogging from camp...

I never thought I would get a blog, but when my wonderful wife told me she had made one, I figured, Why not. So, I am at tennis camp right now. I am supposed to be helping out with camp olympics, but my BEAUTIFUL wife brought my birthday present, so we are up in my room. Wait, get your mind out of the gutter...

I have a huge headache, probably from yelling at kids all day to bend their stinking knees on volleys. Thats always a task. So, maybe I will get to bed early tonight and get some sleep for the first time in 3 weeks. 3 almost down, 3 to go. I am going to be worn out week six, I can feel it. Oh well, cant beat the pay, and I have a mean farmers tan.

Okay, I am going to work now. We will see where this blog goes in the future. Thanks and Gig 'Em!

-Tyson

No comments: