Wednesday, July 2, 2008

New House...blues

So today I took off work to do some house stuff that I haven't been able to get to because these places do not have normal business working ours and aren't open on the weekends.... lovely. I get to this place called The Paint Warehouse, where I am to pick out stain for the cabinets. I was supposed to be able to walk in and samples would be waiting for me... Oh no, not the case. I had to decide what stains I wanted samples of. This was not what we were orginally told. Needless to say, I was quite perturbed. This building a new home has been quite the challenge. And for those of you that know me, know that I am not a good decision maker..... It has been a struggle. So here in a bit I am headed back to the Paint Warehouse in hopes that my stain samples are ready so that I am not the hold up at closing. What a day, What a day!

1 comment:

Pippen said...

YOU not be able to make a decision. I'm shocked!!!!!