Sunday, February 3, 2013

Well, Well, Well.....

I know it comes as a shock that I haven't written in MONTHS!! :)

It is tennis season in the Stewart Household and the husband is SUPER busy... with him getting new courts at the high school, he has to travel everywhere until they are done. So, he is traveling 3 days a week with Junior High, JV and Varsity. BUSY BUSY BUSY!!

In other news, SURPRISE we are having a baby!! I know this about knocked everyone I know off their seat because we said we would not have kids.  The whole being responsible for someone else's well-being and all that other stuff parenting entails was not for us.... but alas, we are jumping on the parent wagon!!  Baby Stewie is due July 1st.  I have felt absolutely FABULOUS the entire time.  No sickness at all!!  I will be 19 weeks tomorrow and we will find out the gender on February 22 per baby's cooperation!! All of the fun little old wives tales say that we are having a boy...so we will see if they are correct in just a couple weeks!! It is an exciting and overwhelming time for us!!  I am growing everyday!!  It is a very neat experience. This will be grandbaby #3 for my parents and grandbaby #4 for tyson's parents.

 Lots of excitement around here!!!




2 comments:

Jenn said...

Congrats again!!! Can't wait to know what you are having!!! Any names picked??

Jenn said...

Can we get some belly photos?