Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Time Flies...

It has been a VERY long time since I sat down to blog... the time... where does it go?

Our sweet baby girl, Elliott Marie, is already 12 weeks old.  I cannot believe it! She is such a joy and I cannot remember what I did before she was born.  I will have to go back and blog about our birth journey before I completely forget it all!! You know, with the whole sleep deprivation thing, my memory is shot.

School is back in session.  I went and worked the first week of school and then took 6 weeks of extended medical leave to take care of our baby girl.  She has SEVERE silent acid reflux and requires a lot of hands on attention. I didn't feel comfortable leaving her with someone with her not "well".  In the meantime, it is getting better and I am absolutely loving staying at home with her.  It is going to be extremely difficult to go back to work.

Tyson's tennis season is in full swing.  He is super busy as always!!  He is also a bottle making machine!!  I think it's his true calling in life!! HAHA :)

Until I remember to blog next time...  


No comments: