Monday, November 12, 2012

GEEZ LOUISE....

I am not a good blogger... actually I am HORRIBLE!!  I get on here all the time and read what everyone else is up to, but don't take the time to do it myself...

Life is crazy as Fall tennis is finishing up for Tyson and football season is winding down.  Being involved in small town america has been an adjustment and a blast.  We have been attending all the Groesbeck Football games, both in and out of town.  I have loved every minute of it.  Goat Football is continuing into the playoffs this week.  We play Jasper on Friday.  We will be making the trek to Crockett to watch some football action!!

Aggie Football... i mean what else can i say but WHOOP!!! How 'bout them ags?!?!  SO glad we have had a successful first year in the SEC.  We have enjoyed attending the A&M games this season too.  Our seats have been fabulous thanks to THSCA.

In great news...my sister just had her baby last Wednesday.  Another little girl to love on! Chayse Marie is here and healthy.  And she is absolutely precious I might add, even though I may be a little partial :)

This Saturday, the 17th, Tyson and I will be married 5 years!! Can you believe it?? It has gone so quickly.  WOW!!! YAY for anniversaries!!

And we all know that i won't be on here again for a good while, so Happy Thanksgiving and everyone have a very Merry Christmas!!!


No comments: