Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Babies....

Not ours though.....

It seems like everyone around me is either pregnant or just had a baby. Two girls at work are pregnant. Tiffany is expecting her first child in April. She is 6 weeks away from having her baby boy. It seems like she just told us yesterday about being pregnant. It went by fast! Then the Assistant Mgr is pregnant with her 3rd. 2 boys at home and is having her first girl!! How Exciting!!!

The sister in law, Paula, is preggers with her 3rd. SURPRISE!!! Haley will be 5 in March, Lily will turn 1 in April and baby 3 will be here in August. Sure wish they lived closer so we could play!!

My sister's sister in law, Holly, just found out she is having a girl. Little boy at home and now a pink bundle of joy in July.

BABIES EVERYWHERE!!!!

Now, I am waiting for my sister to decide its time to have a baby..I think I will be waiting for a while!!

As for Tyson and I having a baby..... yeah we aren't ready for that yet. Is it bad that we don't have a desire to have kids, especially anytime soon? *sigh*

Is anyone else surrounded with babies??

4 comments:

Brittany Bankhead-Kendall said...

i hear you. even though i'm a few years younger than you, the baby boom has already started! brian and i are just LOVING being us. there's no rush for us... we are so happy in our marriage and really want to be able to enjoy our marriage and establish a great foundation for a few years (5, haha) before we add kiddos to the mix. we have the rest of our lives to be parents!!! it's okay to want to have "us" time right now, in my opinion at least!

The Ratpack said...

We are sooo not there yet either!

I think God will let us all know when we are ready : )

Amber said...

I have six pregnant friends right now!

Jess said...

i am one of the very few ones left that are not trying, or on their second kid! i have my sophie girl dog and that is all i need right now...EVERYONE! you are not alone.