Sunday, February 1, 2009

25 random things

I already completed this on facebook, but decided I would redo/change it up on the blog... so here we go...

1. I am an organizer. I like for things to be in order so that if I am not there to find something, anyone can find it.

2. I LOVE to bake....cooking is another story

3. I have the best family a person could ask for. I am very lucky

4. I evidently like earth tones these days...hence the colors of browns in my house

5. Building a house was one of the worst and most stressful times of my life

6. I love candles that smell like baked goodies. For example, Yankee Candles like buttercream, christmas cooke, etc.

7. I like to be pampered...manicures and pedicures are my friends

8. I finally caved and we got a dog. It took tyson a year to convince me, but I knew it was just a matter of time before he came home with a pet.

9. I wish I was better at staying in contact with my friends that live far away.

10. I wish my sister and parents lived closer

11. I hope my sister and tim have a baby soon (wishful thinking I'm sure)

12. I want to own my own bakery one day...refer to # 2

13. I love to read people's blogs... it helps keep me informed on what is going on in the lives of people i know

14. I have the greatest husband a person could ask for... he puts up with my antics and loves me anyway

15. I wish i was more motivated to work out and get back in shape

16. I love sports....college especially.

17. I love living back in Aggieland. It is so fun to be back!

18. I hate cleaning...i like a tidy house, but despise cleaning

19. I sell southern living..... my house looks like it exploded in it

20. I love shoes... all kinds.... im not biased.

21. I hate the grocery store.... i will put off going until i absolutely have to. I dont know exactly what it is, but I hate it...oh and walmart too

22. I wish I knew exactly what my calling is in life

23. I haven't had a soda since January 1, 2009. 1 month and counting!! YAY!

24. I love the fact that birthday is ALWAYS during spring break

25. I Love my husband.... he is an amazing man!!


I tag EVERYONE who hasn't done this on their blog... :)

1 comment:

Paula said...

i hate the grocery store and wal mart too! i made the horrible mistake of going to kroger super bowl sunday at 4 pm...don't ever do that to yourself...