Friday, September 12, 2008

yIKEs....

So both of us are home today...because of Ike. Tyson's school is a shelter, and therefore they cannot have school with evacuees there as well. Me, yeah not real sure why we are off. A&M cancelled classes and closed the campus until Sunday. We had to cover all the computers and registers JUST IN CASE. Are you kidding me? Put that crap outside and maybe we can get NEW technology. GENIUS idea i thought!! haha. Anyway, Tyson has mowed the yard and I have cleaned the living room and kitchen. I am really not sure what to do with myself. I guess take in all the TV and electricity I can before we lose power.... IF we do lose power. I am just not sure how bad it is going to be up here in BCS. I guess we will see later tonight. I've done all the laundry... I've cleaned..... *sigh* what to do to pass the time today... maybe I will just read a good book!! OR take a nap!!! YAY!!

But in all seriuosness..... my prayers are with those that are down in the areas that are being hit already....BE SAFE!!!

1 comment:

Brittany Bankhead-Kendall said...

hahahaaha. LOVED your comment about putting everything outside to get new technology. :) brian and i were cracking up.