Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Growing Up...

We FINALLY moved into our new house 2 weeks ago. It has been the most hectic and draining process I have ever gone through.... Of course, our house still isn't 100% finished. Little things still have to be completed by the builder, like shelves in the laundry room, replacing a light fixture above the sink, etc. Then there is always touch up paint that has to be done. Oh the joys of building and owning a home. WOW!!!

We are grown ups now! It is crazy to think that just 4 years ago I was graduating college and embarking on the "real world" by myself in Lubbock, Texas. And who knew that I would find the man of my dreams out in the LBK and then move back to God's Country, AGGIELAND!! :) I guess the good Lord put me out in dust storms for a good reason!!! :) :) :)

We are both so lucky and so blessed to be back in the place that we love and to have a place of our own. I will post pictures soon of the house, once it is completely finished!

No comments: